An exceptional choice for any soloist, classical players will find the Yanagisawa T-992 tenor saxophone is made with a bronze body, neck, and bell. The Yanagisawa T-992 tenor saxophone offers an unmistakably warm and rich tone and displays Yanagisawa's renowned wide dynamic range. It includes case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products.
- Hand-engraved lacquered bronze bell
- Lacquered bronze body and neck
- High F-sharp, distinctive octave key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary and low C-sharp mechanism
- Rib-mounted upper and lower stack posts
- Contoured independent palm keys Double-action table keys