Protec 22" Leather Saxophone Neckstrap with Metal Snap and Comfort Bar
Woodwind Straps & Supports
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap.
Protec's Baritone/Tenor/Alto Leather "Less Stress" Neck Straps are made of soft and beautiful high grade leather and have separate left and right neck pads to reduce pressure to the middle spine. This one adjusts between 18 to 22" from the neck strap to the bottom of the hook; neck strap measures 2" wide.
The metal Comfort Bar is a unique tri-purpose feature to this strap: it creates a large opening for easy wear and removal, helps relieve neck stress by pulling the strap away from the sides of the neck, and allows for effortless length adjustment. A rubber sleeve on the sturdy metal trigger swivel snap gently secures the strap to your horn.
- Adjustable length
- Strong cord with reinforced stitching
- Soft and beautiful high-grade black leather
- Generous padding
- Separate left/right neckpads to reduce pressure to middle spine
- Metal trigger/swivel snap with rubber coating to prevent eyelet wear
- Comfort bar creates large opening for easy wear/removal
- Strap is pulled away from sides of neck by Comfort Bar, relieving neck stress
- Effortless length adjustment using grooved Comfort Bar
- 22" x 2" x 1/2"
You're smart. Your strap should be too. Order one now.