Thick blank with great sound.
The D'Addario Reserve is a thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a narrow rail slope to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation. Reserve reeds are crafted using naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields. D'Addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to re-invent single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering the most consistent performance.
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- The Reserve line for Bb clarinet also includes a thick blank option: Reserve Classic
- Like the Reserve line, uses only the densest, lower-internode cane for durability and consistency
- Offered in boxes of 10 and 25
Stiff spine, great sound. Order today.