Roland KCW-1 200W Keyboard SubwooferProduct #480177 Roland 480177 HAR Keyboard Amplifiers & Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Bold low end with incredible signal quality.
A convenient way to add 200 watts of punchy low end to sub-out equipped KC amps, or to standard amplifiers via the stereo Thru output with 1/4" and XLR jacks. Very tight sound is never muddy. Intuitive controls include crossover knob, phase switch, and shape switch. 10" heavy-magnet speaker.
- 200W power
- 10" heavy-magnet driver
- Left and right XLR and 1/4" inputs
- XLR and 1/4" thru out connectors
Express the full range of your keyboard's tone. Make the KCW-1 yours now.
KCW-1 200W Keyboard Subwoofer Specifications:
- Indicator: POWER
- Knobs: VOLUME, CROSSOVER
- Nominal Intput Level @ 100 Hz: INPUT: + 4 dBu (XLR / 1/4 in. Phone type)
- Nominal Output Level @ 100 Hz: THRU OUT : + 4 dBu (XLR / 1/4 in. Phone type)
- Rated Power: 200 W
- size: 432 x 435 x 456mm; 17-1/16 x 17-1/8 x 18 in.
- Speakers: 10 in.(25cm) x 1
- Switches: BOTTOM, PHASE, POWER, GND LIFT
- weight: 22kg; 48 lbs. 9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this sub-woofer as a demo from a music store. The only reason I bought it was because it was at a very low price. I run my keyboard rig through my PA so I decided to run the sub-woofer with the mains. It is really cool for making the stage have a bottom edge. You actually need a larger amp/sub for a mid-size to large room. For small venues this sub works great. It is actually more of a personal sub for stage. However, it will make any system sound better. Thats my word.