Make your music mobile, and share with friends in the park, at the beach, or anywhere you go.
The Yamaha PDX-11 is a portable, powerful speaker system that amplifies your iPod/iPhone music for your active lifestyle. Enjoy your tunes in bright clear quality anywhere and everywhere you go. The PDX-11 octagon-shaped body is designed to deliver stability, toughness and style. Choose from four solid colors - white, dark blue, green and black - each accented by a color-matched, perforated steel grille.
The PDX-11 houses a unique two-way speaker system and a large 4 in. woofer that ensures strong bass and stunning mid-range, plus a dedicated tweeter for higher frequencies. Created and tuned by Yamaha professional audio experts, this system delivers extremely accurate bass along with crystal clear highs. It's just the kind of remarkable sound you'd expect from Yamaha.
The PDX-11 is the ideal music companion when you’re ready to take the party with you — perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Simply plug and play, or use batteries to take the PDX with you wherever you go. With a sturdy metal handle, carrying the PDX is easy, and with this Portable Player Dock, sharing your latest music will always be part of the fun. There is also a remote control included for hassle free operation.
- Easy plug-and-play dock for your iPod or iPhone
- Tough design octagon shape provides stability and style
- Large 4-inch woofer delivers strong bass and mids
- Dedicated tweeter produces crisp clear high frequencies
Take the party with you, order the PDX-11 today.
PDX-11 Portable iPod/iPhone Player Dock Specifications:
- Supported iPhone: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
- Supported iPods: iPod video (5th gen. iPod), iPod classic, iPod nano and iPod touch
- Input connector: Stereo L/R 3.5mm stereo mini Jack
- Speaker system: 4” cone woofer, 1-3/8” tweeter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8-1/4” x 9-3/8” x 9-3/8”
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Colors: Black, Dark Blue, Green and White
- Power Supply: AC or 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included) - battery life: approx. 8 hours