A ready solution for power-hungry applications.
The Yamaha P7000S Dual-Channel Power Amp gives you clean power and low weight. The P-Series amps deliver pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations, and are perfect for mating with the popular Club Series speakers, as each model's power signal is tuned via YS processing to the needs of Club Series speakers. All models feature both XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs. Other features include sweepable high and low pass filters, Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency, and a variable speed fan. 2U chassis. Delivers 950W/ch @ 4 ohms, 700W @ 8 ohms, and 1,900W @ 8 ohms bridged.
- Pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations
- Perfect tuned via YS processing for use with the popular Club Series speakers
- Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs
- Sweepable high and low pass filters
- Variable speed fan
Order today and power up.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha P7000S Dual-Channel Power Amp:
i rented this amp off of a friend to dj a event and omg its amazing, so much power with out making it work hard, i was pushing 2x samson rs215hd, very loud and clear the ys feature is very nice great sounding. i reccomend this amp to anyone that wants awesome power with a amazing price tag!!!!