Small sized, big-sound headphones for the Earth conscious mind.
These Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphones from The House Of Marley collection are pure Fire. Small in size, but big in sound, these headphones are designed with the conscious listener in mind. With the Smile Jamaica in-ear headphones, what you see is what you get. This headphone is stripped down to its essence and built it back up using natural materials and recycled plastics. The music shines through crisply, and even though it's small, the bass is deep. The Smile Jamaica Fire Headphones feature an 8-milimeter driver at 16 ohms impedance, each with a dynamic micro speaker with neodymium magnet for extra sound reinforcement. There are three different sized ear tips that provide extended isolations of distracting outside noises, helping to deliver a crisp clean sound. Everything is made from Earth friendly materials, from the recycled aluminum and plastics, to the natural sapele and beach wood elements.
- Comfortable in-ear design with deep bass and crisp sound
- Wide frequency range from 18Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic micro speaker with neodymium magnet for extra sound reinforcement
- Right-angled 3.5mm gold-plated connector fits a variety of device cases
- Includes 3 different tip sizes, helps isolate ambient noises
- 52" Fabric cord helps reduce tangles and helps eliminate static
- Recyclable aluminum ring adds durability
Catch a fire today, and you won’t get burned.