A single 2U rackmount professional CD/MP3 player ideal for any situation.
Delivering DJ-style performance but made for anyone needing to add music to their environment, the Stanton C.402 is a single 2U rackmountable CD player capable of handling MP3s too. It's also chockfull of versatile options like auto cue, anti-shock buffering, seamless looping, single and continuous playback, easy searching functions, pitch adjustment, and several outputs. It's simplicity makes it a smart choice for any level of user and a perfect entertainment solution for bars, gyms, retail stores, radio stations, theme parks, or just about any venue.
- Professional single 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screen with ID3 tags displays MP3 text information
- Anti-shock Buffer Memory prevents CD skips
- Seamless Loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding CD and MP3 tracks fast and easy
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- Auto Cue function automatically cues track to start of music
- Instant Start
- XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) outputs
- S/PDIF digital output
Order today and start thinking about what music you're going to add to your daily mix.
C.402 Single Rackmount CD Player with MP Specifications:
- Frequencey response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
THD+N (with 20 kHz low-pass filter): < 0.03% at 1 kHz
S/N Ratio (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 85 dB
Output level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
Channel balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
De-Emphasis response: -19 to -20 dB at 16kHz, 0dB
Channel Separation (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 80 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
Short Access Time: 45 sec. Play next Track
Long Access Time: 65 sec. Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 88.8mm(H) x 60mm(D)
Weight: 4.5 Kgs.