How low can you go?
Here's a radical new technology in microphones. Not quite, here's a radical OLD technology in microphones. Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic is nothing new. The Beatles used this technique as far back as the recordings of "Paperback Writer" and "Rain," but a commercially available product at this price that employs this technique is something new. Available in three different finishes: black, white, and white with a black ring. Select from dropdown menu.
Enter the SOLOMON MiCS "LoFReQ," built to get all the coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package than conventional manufactured sub-mics, and half the price as well. SOLOMON MiCS mount to standard mic stands for limitless placement options, and stand choices... Whether dressed in black, all white or the black AND white trooper, your LoFReQ will either make an impression or just seamless fit whatever aesthetic you choose.
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain
- (gain and impedance designed to match Beta 52)
- Attaches to standard mic stand (5/8" fine thread)
- Tolex wrapped fiberboard shell
- Aluminum protective grills
- One Year Warranty
- In detail:
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5'' Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000Hz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7" x 3.5"
Get your SOLOMON LoFReQ today, and round out your sound like never before.