Sends five stereo input sources to six class A headphone amplifier outputs.
The 6-channel SM Pro Audio HP6E Headphone Amp is high-quality, powerful, flexible, reliable and housed in a sturdy 1RU 19" standard rackmountable metal chassis. The HP6E headphone amp boasts a variety of improvements over the original HP6, including improved frequency response, additional power, digital control of input selection, and a fifth mix input.
Built-in flash memory has also been added to allow for last state memory recall of the input selection for each channel-perfect for saving critical studio time. The SM Pro Audio HP6E's flexible design allows any of the 4 available audio input source signals to be routed to any of the provided 6 Class A headphone amps. An additional fifth stereo signal can also be mixed into each individual headphone channel. This allows for endless application support, including studio monitoring, live monitoring, in-ear individual mixing, signal distribution, and more.
- 10 TRS inputs, 5 stereo channels
- Mix control for each amplifier output
- 6 class A headphone amplifiers
- Built-in flash memory for last state memory recall
Enjoy the flexibility and power of the HP6E. Order today!
HP6E 6-Channel Headphone Amp Specifications:
- Nominal output @ 32Ohm 600mw per channel
- Frequency response @100mw output 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.3dB
- THD @300mw less then 0.02%