Compact, high-quality active direct injection box.
The SMPro Audio DI-1 is a direct injection unit that will insure audio signals reach their intended destination in studios or on the road. Delivers signals in balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc., directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Signal pass through connector
- Battery led indicator
- Phantom power led indicator
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Attenuation control
- Ground lift switch
DI-1 Direct Injection Unit Specifications:
- Input Impedance: > 250k Ohm
- Max Input: +12dBu (at 0dB) Level +32dBu (at -20dB) +52dBu (at -40dB)
- Connectors: Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced), Jack: Tip Hot (+ve) Sleeve Ground, XLR: Pin 2 Hot (+ve) Pin1 & 3 Ground
- Output impedance:> 600 Ohms
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Main/Standby: 9 volt battery
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC