A killer mic for kick drums and bass cabs!
Dynamic Mic with XLR Cable. A killer mic for kick drums and bass cabs! The die-cast housing holds a sturdy dynamic cartridge with neodymium magnet that's tailored for kick drums and close-miked bass amps. Internal shock mount and a hardened steel grille prevent handling noise and ensure long-term service.
- Die-cast housing
- Dynamic cartridge tailored for kick drums and bass amps
- Cardioid pattern rejects unwanted noise and minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high output
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille protects mic from errant sticks
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure PG52-XLR Dynamic Mic with XLR Cable:
The PG52 is a great mic for its price. I bought it after being fed up with a low class internal bass drum mic. I noticed a few advantaged of the PG52: it automatically gives your bass drum that wonderful "click" or punch combined with a low frequency attack. The combination is almost professional sounding and whilst it naturally cuts off the extra sustain from you bass drum skin it gives a natural and verging-on-the-pro sound to your so-important bass drum. Keep it up Shure.