Open Box (Mint) Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Discrete over-the-ear mic for theater and presentations.
The Shure Microflex MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
Call or click to order today!
MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
Phantom power required? +5 V DC (130 Î¼A minimum)