Lightweight and comfortable, ideal for those long sets.
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals' working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Grab these industry standards for your and add them to your DJ setup.
HD 25 On Ear DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22,000Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
Ear coupling: Supraaural
Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
Cable length: 1.5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
Transducer: Principle dynamic, closed
Weight without cable: ~140g
Nominal impedance: 70 Ohm
Load rating: 200 mW
Max. sound pressure level (active): 120dB