Sennheiser ew 122 G3 Cardioid Lavalier Wireless System Band BProduct #620141 Sennheiser 620141 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Amazing, effortless clarity for all sorts of presentations.
Discrete and easy on the voice, the compact cardioid clip-on microphone in the Sennheiser ew 122 G3 wireless mic system rejects noises coming from the side, resulting in lower risk of feedback. Without having to speak very loudly, the presenter's voice is delivered in a rich and full manner. The bodypack transmitter features charging contacts for the optional rechargeable battery. Sync up the bodypack to the receiver wirelessly with the wireless sync. Lastly, the true diversity receiver provides reliable signal transmission, even in large rooms.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced LF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
ew 122 G3 Cardioid Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 6,3 mm
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max
Battery Specification: 10.5-16V DC battery AA (Mignon)
Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
RF output power: 30 mW
Battery Specification: 2x 1.5 V battery AA (Mignon)
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
Input voltage range: 1.8 V line
Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
Dimensions (Transmitter): 3-1/5" W x 2-1/2" H x 9/10" D
Weight (Transmitter): 0.35 lb.
Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
AF sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: cardioid
What's in the Box?
1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
1 NT 2 power supply unit
2 stacking elements
2 AA batteries