Eliminate sound resonance and save space with this smart DJ stand.
The Sefour XS250 CD DJ Stand has a collapsible body and makes it easy to adjust it's height via quick release pins. CD turntables can be rotated and locked into various positions, including close to the mixer for battle modes (even with a 19" mixer). Designed to eliminate sound resonance, it has x-shape turntable frames which isolate low frequency away from the turntables themselves. Any movement from mixing is absorbed in the XS250 frame and not transmitted to the other turntable. The mixer can also be tilted and locked into multiple angles. The Sefour XS250 would be a great addition in home studios, bars, or as part of your mobile DJ setup.
- Ergonomic DJ equipment stand
- Rotate & lock the turntables to various positions
- Tilt and lock the mixer to any angle
- Position amplifiers, etc. on the lower shelf
- Can accept all current CD turntables
- Space saving design
- X-shaped turntables frame design isolates low frequency
XS250 DJ Stand Specifications:
- Dimensions: 100cm(H) x 50cm(D)
- Width: with small mixer 105cm, with large mixer 150cm
- Weight: 21kg.