sE Electronics ProMic Laser On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional DSLR shotgun mic with custom shockmount and windshield.
The Laser is sE's first ever on-camera microphone - a shotgun condenser with a precision-tuned capsule for capturing high-quality audio direct to camera with no exaggeration and no hype. The Laser is a serious solution for videographers. It has a rugged, lightweight aluminum body, and comes with a removable wind shield and a custom shockmount for hot-shoe mounting directly onto your camera.
Want to film your friend's rock band? The inclusion of a -10dB pad allows you to reduce the level of the mic so loud sources (bands, jet planes, jet skis) don't overload your camera's audio circuitry. The microphone also features a bass cut switch, which gives you the option of removing unwanted low frequency rumble - like traffic, air conditioning, or noise from the camera itself - and this can be used in tandem with the -10dB pad.
The Laser provides over 200 hours of use from only a single AAA battery, yet provides high sensitivity and a super-low noise floor.
- Type: Back-electret condenser shotgun microphone
- Polar Pattern: Super cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: ≤200ohm
- Voltage: 1.5V DC
- Current: 1mA
- Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB
- Controls: 10dB Pad, Bass Cut and On/Off switch
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack (coiled cable included)
- Power: ~200 hours from a single AAA 1.5V battery (battery not included)
- Mount: Camera shoe mount with ⅜" thread for boompole use
Order the ProMic Laser today and make your on-location footage count.