Rode Microphones i-XYL Stereo Microphone for Apple iPhone & iPad
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stereo, X-Y pattern microphone for mobile recording on your iPhone and iPad.
The R˜DE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone and iPad. With up to 24-bit/96k recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90-degree ˜near-coincident' alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the i-XYL Lightning version supports the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c. A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardiod condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windsheild, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus
Capture detailed recordings directly from your Apple smart phone or tablet!
i-XYL Stereo Microphone for Apple iPhone & iPad Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
Polar Pattern CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
Address Type End
Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
Output Impedance 0?
Maximum SPL 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
Sensitivity -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 18dB-A
Dimensions 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD