Proline Venue Control16 16-Channel DMX Controller
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
DMX control with smart configuration.
The Control16 from VENUE is a robust, 16-channel DMX controller that provides simple, elegant control of multiple lighting fixtures. Configured as four banks of four faders, each bank operates an independent 4-channel controller with access to manual color mixing, pre-set color pallets, strobe, chase, and blackout functions. The VENUE Control16 color pallets are designed to work with any lighting fixture using a standard DMX 3-channel RGB mode. The 4th fader can be used to control Amber, White, or UV color mixing for Quad LED fixtures. When combined with VENUE’s TriThin38LED, TriThin64LED and TriStrip3Z, it produces plenty of complementary and contrasting lighting effects that will wow the crowd all night long.
- Compact DMX-512 controller for LED fixtures (up to 4 channels)
- - Channel 1: red
- - Channel 2: green
- - Channel 3: blue
- - Channel 4: amber, white or UV (fixture dependent)
- Controls up to 4 separate banks of 4 DMX channels
- Each bank can control separate fixtures.
- Playback options include automated, sound-activated or manual RGBW
- Playback modes:
- - Preset: 9 built-in colors
- - Chases: manually trigger automated programs
- - Color macro: manually scroll through the color spectrum
- - RGB fade: automatically scroll through the color spectrum
- - RGB fade delay: automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each bank
- - Auto: randomly selects different colors for each fixture
- Variable fade times for all playback modes
- Variable strobing on the fly (2 Hz – 33 Hz)
- Adjustable audio sensitivity
Order today for affordable DMX control.