Clean sound reproduction and incrdible comfort for producers on a tight budget.
The HRM-7s produce crystal-clear high-res sound reaching 40kHz thanks to a newly developed 40 mm driver unit with copper-clad aluminium wire. The headphone housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation, while the fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a three-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies. The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam to provide a snug, comfortable fit whilst ensuring enough airflow around the ears for accurate monitoring.
A soft velour cover has been chosen for these studio headphones due to the material' superior sound characteristics. The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design of the ear pads mean producers can find the best size and angle to suit them, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
- HD driver unit faithfully reproduces frequencies of up to 40 kHz
- Housing designed to separate sound and eliminate background noise
- Better air flow and robust structure deliver a clean, accurate bass
- Memory foam ear pads with velour covers for comfort and a true sound
- Freely adjustable headband and flexible ear pads enable prolonged wear
- Detachable 1.2m (coiled) and 3m (straight) cables
- Replacement velour ear pads
- Gold plated 6.3mm stereo jack
Grab a pair of HRM-7s today! Order now.
HRM-7 Reference Monitor Headphones Specifications:
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
Frequency range: 5Hz ï½ž 40000Hz
Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
Maximum input: 2,000 mW
Unit aperture: 40 mm dynamic type
Connection cord: 1.2m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended)
3.0m side-mount straight cord
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (Gold-plated, 2-way, screw)
Weight: 330 g (without cord)
Accessories included 6.3mm stereo plug adapter (Gold-plated, screw-type), replacement velour ear pads