Professional sound, fit for DJs.
The HDJ-2000-K headphones are among Pioneer' flagship models of professional DJ headphones. The 50mm drivers can easily produce the high quality, well-defined sound that DJs need to perform their best on stage or in the club, and will accurately recreate highs and lows so you can hear every beat clearly. Lush comforts such as protein leather headband and ear pads allow for long listening sessions, and provide a stabile fit while performing. Low-rebound urethane is used on the inside to form to the shape of your head and provide a stabile fit. The main unit is made of a magnesium alloy that is both lightweight and durable. Improved construction will withstand the rigors of any professional touring lifestyle. An exchangeable Mini XLR connector has been used for the rare cases that the cable is damaged.
- 50 mm driver unit with a high force magnet
- Advanced sound insulation properties
- Carefully tested inner dampening material
- Perfect fit and lightweight for extended DJing
- Exchangeable Mini XLR connector
- Strong enough for intense performances of professional DJs
Designed for demanding professional use, order today.
HDJ-2000-K Reference Professional DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Includedï¼6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in), carrying pouch
Type : Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
Maximum power inputï¼3,500mW
Weightï¼290 g (not incl. cord)
Cordï¼1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m)