Power, portability and versatility in a compact package.
This versatile 7-channel powered mixer packs a lot of technology into a compact, rugged molded cabinet. With a total of 800W on tap, the Powerpod 1860 Plus has enough power under the hood to crank out some serious sound. Thanks to a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with selectable I/O switches and 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor, you’ll be able to dial in the perfect sound in a snap. With a 3-band EQ on all ten channels, you’ll be in complete control of your mix. Super Hi-Z inputs are optimized for direct instrument input, while eight balanced mic/line inputs give you maximum flexibility.
- Power output: 260W per channel at 8 ohms, 400W per channel at 4 ohms
- Bridge both power outputs for an amazing 800W at 8 ohms
- 10 channels (8 mono mic/line and 2 stereo)
- Eight low-noise microphone pre-amps with +48V phantom power and -18dB pads
- 3-band EQ available on all 10 channel strips
Get more sound for less money—order yours today.