A reinforced birch enclosure make this floor monitor a solid choice for serious use.
This rugged, American-made floor monitor delivers uncompromising sound thanks to its nine-ply Baltic birch enclosure and Kevlar and carbon-fiber-impregnated cone.
The two-way, full-range SP 15M features a 15 in. BWX Black Widow woofer, offering an impressive 1000W of program handling.
Robust construction is the name of the game here, as the thoroughly-braced cabinet is covered with durable black carpet and fitted with a heavy-duty, perforated steel grille with dark grey powder-coating. Built into its side is an SA-1 stand mount adapter for PA use or side fill.
- Two-way, full-range floor monitor
- One 15" BWX Black Widow woofer with Kevlar/carbon fiber cone and field-replaceable basket, flat-wound voice coil and cast-frame basket
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling and a 2" titanium diaphragm
- Sound Guard HF driver protection circuit
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 14 kHz
- -10 dB cutoff: 66 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB (1W/1m)
- Power handling: 1000 Watts program, 2000 Watts peak
- 8 Ohms
- Neutrik(R) full-range jack
- 30 or 45 degree baffle angle
- Baltic birch enclosure
- Redesigned grille
For pro-grade sound in a tough enclosure, order yours today.