Loaded with pro features for use in a wide variety of recording applications.
The Nady TMP-1 is a mono tube microphone preamp with amazing warmth and clarity from 12AX7A vacuum tube circuitry. Selectable output limiter circuitry, analog VU meter, variable input and output gain controls, +48V phantom power switch, phase reversal switch, servo-balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" inputs and outputs, plus shielded internal dual regulated power supply add up to fantastic flexibility.
- Mono tube preamp
- Warmth and clarity of 12AX7A vacuum tube circuitry
- Selectable output limiter circuitry
- Analog VU meter
- Variable input and output gain controls
- +48V phantom power switch
- Phase reversal switch
- Servo-balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" inputs and outputs