Single space rack mixer.
The Nady RMX-16 is a compact, versatile rack mixer, ideal for small PA installations, keyboard mixing and many other applications. It is a great studio companion as well. Equipped with a master two-band EQ, this mixer is ideal for signals that are preconditioned, such as samples, synth timbres and effects returns. It is clean, quiet, ruggedly built and extremely low profile.
- 16-channel mic/line mixer in a single rack space
- Balanced 1/4 mic/line inputs“each channel
- Master volume and bass, treble controls
- Phantom power (15V) on channels 6-8 mic/line inputs
- Dual (low and high level) outputs
Order now and streamline your studio, keyboard and permanent installation mixing challenges.
RMX-16 Rack Microphone / Line Mixer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz”20KHz +/-3dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) + Noise: 0.1%
S/N Ratio: >60dB
Bass: +/-12dB / 100Hz
Treble: +/-12dB / 10KHz
Inputs: 16 x MIC (level/impedance): Balanced: 3mV . . 16 x LINE(level/impedance): Unbalanced: 100mV
Outputs (All controls flat)
High Output: 1.5V
Low Output: 0.5V
Impedance (1/4): 600 ohms
(XLR): 600 ohms
LED indicator: Power ON
Fuse Requirements, Type and Size: T250mA, 5X20mm glass type
Dimensions: 19 x 1.75 x 6.75 (483 x 44 x 170mm)