Powered speaker on board EQ and more.
The Nady PCS-10X is a full-range, two-way powered speaker system equipped with a 10" LF driver and a titanium compression driver. It is additionally equipped with a 400 watt power amp, with 300 watts dedicated to the 10" LF driver and 100 watts to the compression driver. It is easy to carry, provides good quality sound and is built to be roadworthy and reliable.
- Durable but lightweight molded polypropylene enclosures (designed to deflect bumps and scrapes)
- Versatile design perfect for small room PA (as FOH and monitor speakers), and project recording applications (as studio monitors)
- Can be mounted upright on a speaker stand (1diameter)
- Can be used as a floor monitor (laid on its side) with supplied bracemounts
- Wide-angle, short throw, high-frequency dispersion horns with 1.0 diameter precision compression driver
- Channel and Master Level controls; Treble and Bass EQs
- XLR balanced and ¼ unbalanced inputs and outputs; RCA inputs
Order today and enjoy power, portability and presence in a single powered speaker package.
PCS-10X Powered Speaker Black Specifications:
- Frequency Range: <20 Hz - 20 kHz (0dB/-10 dB)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
Treble EQ: ±12 dB @ 6 kHz
Bass EQ: ±12 dB @ 55 Hz
LF Driver: 15" (380 mm) driver
HF Driver: Titanium compression driver 1 voice coil
Amplifier Power: 400W Peak (200 W RMS) @8 ohms
Speaker Power Handling: 600W Peak (300 W RMS)
Max SPL: 102dB @1M
Sensitivity (1W/1M): 96dB
Total THD: <5%
Weight: 50.1 lbs (22.7 Kg)
Dimensions (WDH): 17.3 x 26.6 x 13.6 (43.9 cm x 67.6 cm x 34.5 cm)