Affordable line array speaker system.
The MaxTower from Nady is a self-contained amplifier system designed to be an easy to carry solution for voice or music amplification in small to medium size settings. With its 250W RMS class D power, and high efficiency and cool operation, you can pump out the hits all night long and still have enough to go into the after-hours. Eight 3" line array speakers make up the MaxTowers main design, and the dual XLR/TRS combo inputs offer all the connectivity you need to link-up and jam-out. Ideal for mobile DJs and entertainers.
Details on MXTS-8 Powered Subwoofer for the MaxTower bundle:
¢ The MXTS-8 Subwoofer is designed to work seamlessly with the MaxTower PA system to deliver optimal low-frequency impact. The 8" woofer produces deep, strong bass for keyboards, kick drum, bass guitar, and other instruments that play in lower ranges. It connects to the MaxTower with a single mic cable.
¢ 60 Watt maximum output
¢ Single 8" woofer
¢ XLR and 1/4" line inputs
¢ Constructed of durable, lightweight MDF wood
¢ Bracket for top mounting MaxTower with MTMP-8 mounting pole
- 250W RMS class D amplifier provides high efficiency and cool operation
- Eight 3 line array high-excursion piston speakers
- 2 XLR-1/4 combo inputs with independent control and 10dB attenuator switch
- Selectable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Constructed of durable, lightweight polymer composite material
- Balanced XLR output with independent level control connects to optional powered subwoofer (sold separately)
- Separate EQ control on each channel
- DSP Reverb with Level controls for each channel
- Main level control with mute switch
Order the portable MaxTower and max out the sound at your next event.
MaxTower PA-250 with MXTS-8 Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Power: 250W RMS @ 6 Î, 1%THD at 1kHz
S/N ratio: 56.5dB
THD: ‰¤0.17% @1kHz ‰¤0.63%@1kHz
Speakers: 3 Woofer, 6Î
Frequency response: 100kHz - 18KHz (±3dB)
Sensitivity @ INPUT & OUTPUT
Max Input Level XLR: -16dBv
Max Input Level 1/4: +9dB
Max Output Level XLR: 26dB
Equalization: Single knob, clockwise increases treble; counter-clockwise increases bass
Power requirements: 100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC, 50-60Hz DIMENSIONS (HxWxD): 8.6 x 35.8 x 3.5