A breakthrough in technology and affordability.
The high-power Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier organizes 8 totally independent stereo line distribution channels into a convenient single-rack package. The amplifier is an ingenious, easy-to-operate headphone amp allowing maximum variety of monitoring and stereo line level signal distribution options.
Each channel on the Nady HPA-8 consists of a level dial, and a 1/4" headphone output. 3 balanced, line-level input channels have the capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility enabling many audio switching/routing solutions.
The headphone amp's no-compromise circuit design, tight-tolerance components, and low-noise, extremely linear, op amps offer maximum headroom even at extremely high headphone volume levels. The amplifier is easily expandable for optimum versatility in any application. The amp's high-quality and rugged construction provides maximum reliability for almost any application.
- 8 stereo headphone channels in a convenient single rack package”enables multiple signal distribution options for monitoring flexibility
- Separate volume control and 1/4" stereo outputs for each channel
- Over 100mW of power per channel with full-spectrum audio response and maximum headroom (even at high volume headphone levels)
- No-compromise circuit design, SMD technology, and low-noise op-amps
- 3 balanced, line-level input channels with capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility
HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier Specifications:
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector