An affordable large-diaphragm condenser that will please the pickiest engineers.
The MXL 2003A is a go-to condenser microphone for those critical recording applications like acoustic guitar, where clarity, presence, and detail are essential. Selectable bass cut and -10dB pad provide additional recording options, while its transformerless FET preamp will please the pickiest engineers with its smooth and even response.
- Vintage modeled capsule design
- Balanced transformerless output for low-noise operation
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -10 dB pad switch
- Comes with MXL-56 high-isolation shock mount
- Wired with Mogami cable
- 3-year warranty
Get transformerless clarity without the high cost. Order your MXL mic today.
2003A Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
Diaphragm: 3 micron gold-sputtered
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -42.9 dB re 1 V/Pa
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Equivalent noise: -11 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
S/N Ratio: 83 dB
Max SPL for .5% THD: 152 dB SPL
Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (±4V)
Current Consumption: 6.6mA
Size: 50mm x 190mm/1.97 in. x 7.48 in.
Weight: 453.59g/1 lb
Metal Finish: Black with black grille