Mackie XR Series XR624 6.5 in. Professional Studio Monitor
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact with accurate low frequency response.
Mackie XR624 monitors deliver the performance and accuracy that modern, professional studios rely on. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide, XR provides acoustic alignment for a perfect balance between articulate highs and midrange clarity. Plus, with the tight response of a 6.5 in. Kevlar woofer and new ELP Bass Reflex System, you can count on precise, deep low end. And, since no two rooms are the same, adjustable acoustic space filters provide sonic optimization for your specific mix environment. Whether your studio is world-class or home project, XR monitors bring your closer to your mix than ever before. It’s time to discover your true mix – Mackie XR624 Professional Studio Monitors.
- Logarithmic waveguide provides balanced sound across the frequency spectrum
- ELP™ Bass Reflex System for increased output and extended low-frequency
- 1 in. black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals fine details and upper harmonics
- 6.5 in. Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for accurate low frequency
- Specially designed internal bracing reduces distortion and enhances clarity
- 160 W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for dull or bright rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
Order today. The latest version of a popular monitor series.