Studio-grade, extended-range preamps in a compact mixer!
The Mackie 1604-VLZ PRO Mixer is a major upgrade for Mackie's already highly respected mixers! The 1604 improves upon its predecessor with XDR preamps that deliver even lower noise and higher headroom (0-60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, +22dBu line input handling, and distortion under .005%). They head up all 16 channels, which also feature high-headroom line inputs and channel inserts. Other features include a DC pulse transformer for RF rejection, 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders, 3-band channel EQ with sweepable mids, phantom power, solo switches, balanced inputs/outputs (all except inserts), 4 aux sends, 4 stereo aux returns, 8 direct outs. It's a flexible, powerful mixer that can serve equally well in PA rack or studio.
- XDR preamps for lower noise and higher head room on all 16 channels
- Line inputs and channel inserts on all channels
- DC pulse transformer for RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing, logarithmic-taper faders
- 3-band channel EQs with sweepable mids
- Phantom power
- Solo switches
- All inputs and outputs balanced except for inserts
- 4 aux sends
It will serve equally well in a studio or PA rack. Order today.
1604-VLZ PRO Mixer Specifications:
- Preamp specs: Ultrawide 0-60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, 24-bit digital ready, 192kHz bandwidth, +22dBu line input handling, distortion under 0.0007% THD (20Hz-20kHz)