High-performance USB cable lights when working.
Use this luminescent USB iPod Dock Cable for charging and syncing your iPod to your Mac or Windows PC. The LightSnake Illuminated USB cable offers high speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library on iPod and convenient charging. SoundTech's patented "Live when Lit" technology shows you when the cable is working properly. The ends and cable light up when connected properly and flash when data is being transmitted.
- 6' USB A to iPod dock cable
- Error-free, high performance transmission.
- Hi-speed data transfer to 480Mbps
- High performance 28/24-gauge power wires
- Works with USB 2.0 - Hot Pluggable.
- Extra flexible cable for ease of routing
- Supports up to 127 devices in daisy chain
- Foil and braid shied to reduce interference
- Gold-plated copper contacts
When you see the light, you know it's right. Order it now.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LightSnake Illuminated iPod Dock Cable:
I had high hopes for this cable, thinking how much easier it would make finding the cable on my bedstand at night and plugging in my iPhone in the dark. Well, the cable is made of a stiff woven material with a narrow illuminated strip running down the middle of the cable under the weave. The "business end" of the cable that plugs into your iPhone or iPod is NOT illuminated, so in the dark you have to fumble around with this stiff, clumsy cable trying to find the end by feel. I'm a sucker for stuff that glows in the dark, but the cable is so thick, stiff, and awkward to manage that it isn't terribly practical. It's also pretty darn expensive. It does look kinda cool though.