Automatically analyzes and corrects the sound for accurate mixing.
The LSR4312SP 12" Powered Subwoofer from the Linear Spatial Reference series provides powerful bass performance by extending frequency response of the system into the 20Hz region. When networked with LSR4300 Studio Monitors, the LSR4312SP Sub provides revolutionary capabilities including JBL RMC Room Mode Correction technology to ensure accurate mixes in any room.
- 450 Watts Amplification; 12" Low Frequency Transducer with magnetically-shielded Neodymium motor structure
- RMC Room Mode Correction system analyzes and automatically compensates for room modes that can give a misleading impression of low frequency content at the mix position*
- Six balanced XLR inputs with selectable +4dBu / -10 dBV sensitivity
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital plus analog LFE inputs
- Comprehensive Bass Management System for professional surround sound production*
- Harman HiQnet network protocol allows all settings to be controlled from the LSR4300 wireless remote control or LSR4300 Control Center Software*
Step up to JBL monitoring quality. Order today!
LSR4312SP 12" Linear Spatial Reference Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response :-6 dB: 27 Hz - 250 Hz
SPL / 1m (Continuous/Peak):116 dB / 125 dB
Transducers: 12" model 432G; Self Shielded, Neodymium
Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV:94 dB / 1 m
Digital Processing:24 Bit, 96 kHz
Analog Inputs: L, C, R, L
Surround, R Surround, LFE: Six XLR , Two 1/4", Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV, LFE +10 dB Gain
Digital Inputs: AES/EBU XLR IN, OUT: S/PDIF RCA IN/OUT
Data Connections: Harman HiQnet Network, USB
Weight: 29.5 kg (66 lb)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 502 mm x 406 mm x 489 mm (19.75 in x 16 in x 19.5 in)