Sophisticated mastering software tool with eight different components.
iZotope's complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, iZotope has delivered the biggest update ever to its critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.
Setting a new industry standard for mastering tools, the all-new Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes exclusive controls and features like the Meter Bridge suite and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone's mastering modules.
- Maximizer features
- Multiple modes of Intelligent Release Control technology for transparent limiting
- New "Intelligent III" mode provides exceptional handling of transients without side effects
- Stereo link control lets you unlink stereo channels to process left and right separately
- Predictive limiting of "inter-sample clipping" keeps true analog levels in check
- Adjustable threshold/margin, release and character controls
- Visual feedback provided through Gain Reduction Trace meters, a loudness histogram, and Mini-Spectrum display
- Equalizer features
- Analog-modeled EQ or digital linear phase filtering
- Spectrum analyzer that offers real-time and average modes, critical or third octave bands, and snapshots
- Matching EQ takes snapshots of recordings to create "automatic" EQ curves
- Unique new visualizations of phase delay and group delay by frequency
- Mid/Side mode provides independent, superimposed EQ curves for center and edges of the stereo image
- EQ left and right channels independently, and make precise EQ tweaks by zooming in and out both in time and frequency
- Improved Plate and Room modes and a brand-new Hall mode.
- Control room size, pre-delay, width, frequency cutoff and more
- Special controls to adjust the high and low decay times, solo wet signal, and adjust the frequency response.
- Mid/Side processing lets you "dry out" the center of your mix while adding space to the edges, and much more
- Choose from three types of dither algorithms with six different noise-shaping options.
- New dither curves for 44.1 kHz and 48 kHZ, as well as design improvements to existing 44.1 kHz curves
- New Dither Shape view helps provide quick recognition of desired settings.
- Integrated DC offset filtering, auto-blanking and dither harmonic suppression
- Bit scopes and DC level meters provide a complete view of the digital bitstream and conversion process
- Retro, Tape, Warm or Tube exciter modes
- New circuit-modeled Tube saturation
- New Saturation Spectrum display shows excitation by frequency
- Post filter that allows you to sculpt the Exciter's frequency output.
- Natural-sounding Peak Saturation adds harmonics without drastic gain changes.
- Multiband time offset controls for tightening and adding "attack" to bass and kick.
- Analog modeled, linear phase, and hybrid crossover filters with adjustable bandwidth and Q
- Learn mode that automatically sets crossover frequencies based on incoming audio
- New Soft compression via a Hard/Soft knee mode
- Color-coded All Bands mode
- Gain Reduction Trace view--plots gain reduction of all dynamics bands on top of a scrolling waveform
- Visualizatio of dynamics within each band for gain reduction meters, level histograms, spectrum analyzer, and X-Y compression curves.
- Stereo Imaging
- Visualize stereo image with Phase/Channel meter display
- Stereo Width Spectrum view
- Antiphase Prevention
- Multiband channel delay controls
Order today to put the finishing touches on your mixes.
Ozone 5 Complete Mastering System Specifications:
- Operating system requirements
Windows (XP Service Pack 2 or later, x64, Vista, 7) Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, REAPER, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Graphics card requirements
For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram, Ozone 5 Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Complete Mastering Suite
- Extensive Presets
- Full Control Features
- Good Graphics
Comments about iZotope Ozone 5 Complete Mastering System:
Ozone provides all the tools you need to do a high-quality job of mastering your recordings, and their tutorials and presets give you a lot of help in getting good results. Some of the presets may be a bit extreme for acoustic music, but you have full access to all the parameters of each module.
- Was this a gift?: