A performers portable system.
The Harbinger M350 Portable PA System provides 350 watts of clean, articulate Class-D power (1100 watts peak) through a 10” subwoofer and two 4.75” satellite speakers.
It’s ideal for medium-size venues such as parties, dance floors, presentations and schools. The built-in mixer offers three independent channels with variable inputs that you can balance down to a stereo mix, and a 2-band shelving EQ to help sculpt your overall tone. Plus, it offers a wide selection of built-in reverbs and delay effects — that means less gear to carry.
The compact and powerful 10” subwoofer (with level control) delivers the exact low-end power you need, and the two satellite speakers can be positioned equidistant from the sub for superior sonic imaging and accurate spatial detail. The highly configurable M350 also features built-in Bluetooth® audio so you can play tracks from any mobile device for background, accompaniment, performance enhancement and more. The M350 is specifically designed to travel easy with speakers that cleverly tuck away into the subwoofer cabinet for effortless portability from rehearsal to car to stage.
- 350 Watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
- Clean, articulate Class-D power
- 10” Subwoofer and two 4.75” satellite speakers
- 3-channel stereo mixer with variable input options
- 2-Band global EQ provides complete tone control
- FX send control for each channel
- Built-in effects include 6 reverbs, delay and vocal doubler
- Subwoofer level knob dials in the perfect amount of low-end emphasis
- Can be configured for mono or stereo mode
- Aux inputs and Bluetooth® audio
- Weighs only 60 pounds for easy transport
- Includes rugged tripod stands and stand-transport bags
Powerful system with strong bass.