Mid-size, powerful monitors for professional applications.
The Genelec M040 active studio monitors strike a perfect balance for project and professional studios. With a 6.5" low end driver and a 1" high end driver, they are capable of effectively reproducing low end frequencies when mixing dance music, as well as less bass-intensive program material such as commercials and acoustic music. Its sound is clear and honest, and mix decisions made on the M040AM can be made with confidence.
For studios with multiple monitor sets, the M040AM is a perfect middle, sandwiched somewhere between an Auratone clone and a monitor set with high power and a subwoofer. They are made from fully recyclable fiber composite material, and feature Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing, which powers the unit down after not seeing signal for a while.
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver:6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Info not available
- Frequency response: 48Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL:107 dB
- Amplifier class:Info not available
- Output power: 80W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR, TRS
- Standby mode:No
- Acoustic space control:Yes
- Power indicator:Yes
- Weight:15.4 lb.
Mix with certitude. Order today.
M040 Active 2-Way Monitor (Each) Specifications: