18" sub with 3" voice coil, balanced XLR ins/outs,
500W RMS and 2000W peak.
Like all the GVX powered subwoofers, the GVX-SUB18P is designed to break all limits and perform at its peak to leave you in awe. The compact design and 500W RMS power handling of the GVX-SUB18P allows you to add it to any setup. Its 18" subwoofer with 3" voice coil and 62oz magnet combine to deliver clean, deep, and pulsating bass. The rugged and solid build enables them to withstand any event whether mobile or permanent installs.
- 500W RMS
- 2000W Peak
- 18" subwoofer with 3" voice coil and 62oz magnet
- Balanced, XLR / 1/4" phone "combi" connectors accept input signal from any balanced or unbalanced signal sources
- Balanced XLR full-range output and high-pass output
- Volume control knob
- Frequency control knob
- Phase switch
- LED clip monitor
- Limiter circuit
- Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control
- Enclosure: 18mm (3/4"), MDF
- Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
- Grille: Metal grille
- Handles: 2 Ergonomic handle on each side
Try this sub for more impact. Order today!
GVX-SUB18P Active 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- System power rating: 500W RMS / 2000W Peak
Frequency range: .37Hz - 250Hz
Maximum Sound pressure level: 138dB
Woofer size: 18"
Woofer magnet: 62oz.
Low-frequency driver: 3" (76.2mm) voice coil
Crossover frequency adjust: 55Hz to 200Hz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 560mm x 680mm x 580mm, 22.04" x 26.8" x 22.8"