The best way to augment bass with GVX Series 12" or 15" loudspeakers.
The Gemini GVX-SUB12P subwoofer features a 12" woofer speaker with a 2" voice coil and 50 oz. magnet. It also has a built-in amp with limiter circuit, balanced XLR 1/4" combo input, balanced XLR output and high-pass output. The GVX-SUB12P is a great addition to any setup, especially when paired with the GVX Series 12" or 15" loudspeakers. Other features include a perforated steel mesh grille, recessed flush handles, phase inverter switch, a 35mm pole mount fitting, and a water-resistant, textured black paint finish.
Like the rest of Gemini's GVX Series of loudspeakers and powered subwoofers, the GVX-SUB12P has a sleek, compact design and provides you powerful low-end sound.
- 250W RMS
- 600W peak
- 12" woofer with 2.0" (50.8 mm) voice coil and 50oz. magnet
- Built-in amp with limiter circuit
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4" (6.5mm) combo input
- Balanced XLR full-range output and high-pass output
- Phase inverter switch
GVX-SUB12P Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Weight: 53.06lb./24.06kg.
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 15.5" x 19.75" x 19", (419 mm x 501.65 mm x 482.6 mm)