A feature-filled, rackmount MP3/CD player that's ideal for mobile DJ setups and club installations.
Gemini's CDX-2410 media player provides exceptional affordability and reliability as a rackmountable, dual CD/MP3 deck. It's ideal for mobile DJ rigs or club installations and is loaded with song-shaping tools such as reverse, scratch, and brake effects, a loop section, pitch bend, as well as powerful playback tools like instant-start, cue with preview, single and continuous play modes, and program function with repeat.
The Gemini CDX-1210 player is audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible and includes features like a high-speed rotary track search and variable pitch control. Additional features of the CDX-2410 MP3/CD player include anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, three-mode time selection, frame-accurate search, and rubber jog wheels with finger grips. Its three selectable jog modes include scratch effect, search, and pitch bend. Other niceties of the Gemini player include a large, blue, backlit LCD display and a +10 track button for quick navigation. The Gemini CDX-2410 delivers optimum functionality and powerful tools to take your CD and MP3 performances to the next level.
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 3 selectable jog modes: scratch effect, cue search, and pitch bend
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Single and continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend using the jog wheel or buttons ± 16%
- High-speed rotary track search
- Three-mode time selection
- Frame-accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3
- Variable pitch control with a ± 12% range
- +10 track button for quick navigation
Rackmount your MP3/CD player and retain many deck-style functions when you order the Gemini CDX-2410 today.