A feature-filled, rackmountable MP3/CD player that's ideal for mobile DJ setups and club installations.
The Gemini CDX-1210 MP3/CD Player is exceptionally affordable and reliable. The media player is ideal for mobile DJ rigs or club installations. It only takes up 2U when rack mounted.
Gemini loads the CDX-1210 with song-shaping tools like reverse, scratch, and brake effects, a loop section, and pitch bend. Powerful playback tools built into the CDX1210 include instant-start, cue with preview, single and continuous play modes, and program function with repeat.
The Gemini CDX-1210 is audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible and offers users a 1/8" MP3 player input, an infrared remote control, plus a large, blue, backlit LCD display with text for MP3 titles. Niceties that will ease your performance include anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, instant reverse for added effect, and an auxiliary output volume control. Additional features of the CDX-1210 include seamless loop with reloop, three-mode time selection, plus frame-accurate search. Pitch bend can be activated by using either the jog wheel or the pitch bend buttons, and the variable pitch control has three settings (± 4, 8, and 16%). The Gemini CDX-1210 delivers optimum functionality and powerful tools to take your CD and MP3 performances to the next level.
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) MP3 player input
- Infrared remote control with volume control
- Auxiliary output volume control
- Large, blue, backlit LCD display with text for MP3
- 3 selectable jog modes: scratch effect/cue search/pitch bend
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Single and continuous play modes
- One seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch bend using jog wheel or buttons ± 16%
- Three-mode time selection
- Frame-accurate search
- Rubber jog wheel with finger grips
Rackmount your MP3/CD player and retain many deck-style functions when you order the CDX-1210 today.