All-in-one DJ media system with two decks and a built-in mixer.
The CDMP-7000 is Gemini's all-in-one professional medial controller packs in outstanding playback versatility and top-notch features into one powerful, portable workstation. The CDMP-7000 incorporates two feature-rich medial players and a comprehensive central mixer section for full command over crowds in any venue.
When it comes to control, the CDMP-7000 provides tactile command by incorporating two touch-sensitive display screens and two 5" high-resolution jog wheels that employ a VFD display that indicates your mode, track position and slip position. The CDMP-7000 can even act as a software controller for music stored on your computer via MIDI commands. Operate the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
For beat matching, the CDMP-7000 boasts ultra-precise Variable Pitch Control sliders with six settings. Plus, Master Tempo mode allows you to adjust a track's tempo without changing its original pitch. And since creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, the CDMP-7000 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cues, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDMP-7000's user-friendly design.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy gigging, the CDMP-7000 combines intuitive functionality with eye-catching design to create a completely versatile and comprehensive DJ solution.
- Dual slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- Dual USB inputs and SD card slots for USB storage devices and SD cards
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Full-color LCD touch screens with comprehensive waveform display
- 5" jog wheels with VFD displays
- Six built-in DSP-powered effects with dry-wet control
- Variable pitch control with six settings and Master Tempo Control
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Pitch Bend via jog wheel or buttons
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheels
- USB MIDI Out allows decks to be used as software controllers (mixer section not MIDI capable)
- 3-channel analog mixer with 3-band EQ and Gain Control on each channel
Grab the CDMP-7000 and go, professional and portable media control for DJs of all levels.
CDMP-7000 Professional Media Controller System Specifications:
Type: CD/USB/SD Media Workstation w/ MIDI & HID
USB Output Type: Type B
Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
Power Consumption: 25W
Dimensions: 28.3³ x 12.4³ x 3.93³ (720 x 315 x 100 mm)
Weight: 16.97 lbs. (7.7 kg)
Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
LINE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
PHONO: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (RIAA +/-0.5db)
MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
S/N ratio (at rated output):
Standard input level
PHONO/LINE:-40 dBv/47kOhms, 0dBu/47kOhms
MIC:-50dBv/>1kOhms (balanced)Standard O
PHONES:200mW/200Ohms THD 0.03%
Output Type: Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)
Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 16-bit
Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bitSampling
Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz