Budget-friendly British mic mojo for stage and studio.
The TrakMaster Pro Channel Strip is equipped with Focusrite's world-famous FET-based microphone preamp with phantom power, line and instrumental inputs, fixed high pass filter, opto-compressor/limiter, mid-scoop EQ, and latency-free monitoring. High pass filter (12dB down at 75Hz). Selectable midnight blue porthole meter. Main output features both balanced and unbalanced output. Optional Digital Output (S/PDIF). External word clock input provided on BNC connector.
- Vocal and instrument processing channel for recording and live use
- FET-based mic pre
- Phantom power
- Line and instrumental inputs
- Fixed high pass filter
- Mid-scoop EQ
- Latency-free monitoring
- High pass filter (12dB down at 75Hz)
- Selectable midnight blue porthole meter
- Main output features both balanced and unbalanced output
- Optional Digital Output (S/PDIF)