Portable audio interface with great I/O and quality Guitar Amp and Cubase LE 4 software.
ESI's UGM96 USB Audio Adapter offers you an ultra-mobile, guitar-and-microphone-to-USB audio interface that allows you to connect 2 guitars (via the Hi-Z instrument inputs) or 1 guitar and 1 microphone simultaneously to your PC or Mac.
The backside offers a stereo output that you can use for monitoring with headphones. This makes the ESI UGM96 adapter the perfect companion for guitar recording applications on the road or in your studio. You can use the UGM96 audio adapter to jam with a guitar and microphone, process the signal with your PC or Mac notebook or desktop in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones. No special adapters or extra power supplies are needed. Simply plug the UGM96 adapter between your guitar, headphones, the microphone and your computer, and you're ready to lay down some tracks.
ESI bundles the UGM96 USB guitar and mic adapter with Cubase LE 4, the powerful multichannel recording software from Steinberg. ESI also includes the Virtual Guitar Amp plug-in from Gallo Engineering that can be used within Cubase LE 4 on both Mac and PC and even standalone (Windows only) via the UGM96 adapter's control panel software. On the Mac, Virtual Guitar Amp also works nicely in other applications such as Garage Band.
- 2 x analog input and 2 analog output channels
- 2 independent mono Hi-Z inputs
- One Hi-Z input switchable to microphone input with preamp
- 2 headphone output
- One headphone output can work as line output
- Fully USB bus powered
- Drivers for Windows Vista/XP with ASIO support with low latency
- Core Audio support under Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
- Virtual Guitar Amp from Gallo Engineering included
Get this little device for quality I/O and software to make on-the-fly recording easy.
UGM96 Guitar and Mic USB Audio Adapter Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxD): around 7cm x 6cm