High-torque pro DJ turntable with USB output.
The Epsilon DJT-1300 USB is an ultra high-torque direct drive turntable with professional features for traditional and digital vinyl DJ systems. As other forms of audio media have come and gone, vinyl has stood the test of time and in fact is making a resurgence. If you're a DJ who prefers the sound and the romance of vinyl records, or if you use timecoded vinyl to control your digital DJ system, then the DJT-1300 USB would make a great addition to your set up.
This ultra high-torque turntable features a direct drive motor with a much faster start-up time and a more precise tempo control than belt-driven systems. The DJT-1300 USB is a multi-speed digital quartz driven turntable that allows playback speed of 33, 45, 78 rpm, adjustable pitch control (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) for exact beat mixing, including Dual Play / Stop buttons for battle use and easy plug and play with any DJ Software for PC or MAC.
- Ultra Hi-Torque Direct Drive DJ Battle style Turntable with USB output
- Large Dual Play / Stop buttons for custom Battle Style with electronic brake
- USB output for PC & MAC compatibility and USB Recording
- Anti-Skating control with a 330mm aluminum die cast turntable platter
- 3- Speed 33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm speed playback with Phono / Line output
- Static balanced S-shaped tone arm with detachable head shell
- Instant Adjustable pitch control buttons at +/- 10%, 20%, 50%
- Removable LED target light
- Available Colors: Black, Silver, White
Dust off your wax and grab a pair today!
DJT-1300 USB Specifications:
- Type 3-speed full manual
Motor 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor
Driving Method Direct drive
Turntable Platter 330mm dia. Aluminum die cast
Speeds 33 1/3 and 45 rpm and 78rpm
USB Function USB rec. Function
Wow and Flutter Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
S/N Ratio More than 55dB (DIN-B)
Pitch Controls +/- 10%,+/- 20%,+/-50%
Starting Torque More than 3.5kgf.cm
Braking System Electronic brake
Starting Time 0.3 sec with 33 1/3
Braking Time 0.3 sec. with 33 1/3
Time for Speed Change Less than 0.3 sec. from 33 1/3 to 45 rpm.
Less than 0.3 sec. from 45 to 33 1/3 rpm.
Less than 0.3 sec. from 33 1/3 to 78 rpm