Electro-Voice ELX215 Passive Dual 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Big sound for installations or touring.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX215 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Outfitted with dual NL4 connectors for hooking up to your rig, it features two Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofers, a 1.5" titanium compression driver, 600W power handling (2400W peak), high SPL output, and a 62Hz-18kHz frequency response for exceptional audio quality and performance.
The ELX215 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable for a speaker of it size. Convenient built-in side handles make it easier for transportation.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment.
- 2 Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
Order today and end get the volume and frequency coverage you've been looking for.
ELX215 Passive Dual 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 62Hz-18kHz
Freq. Range (-10dB): 38Hz-20kHz
Axial Sensitivity: 96dB
Max. Measured SPL: 137dB
Recommended HP Freq.: 35Hz
Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
Power Handling: 600W Continuous, 2400W Peak
LF Transducer(s): (2) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofers
HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
Nominal Impedance: 4Î
Minimum Impedance: 3.7Î
Connectors: Dual NL4
Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 1154mm x 501mm (17.02" x 45.44" x 19.73")
Net Weight: 44.1kg (97 lb.)