40kHz multi-use directional condenser microphone.
You'll love what the Earthworks SR40 high-definition cardioid mic does for your recordings and live performances. Its 30Hz-40kHz frequency response means you're capturing a far wider range than most mics can touch. The result? Better depth and a truer sound that includes more high-frequency overtone content. You'll also appreciate how well the SR40?s true cardioid pickup pattern rejects outside sources, and how it gives you impressive gain before feedback.
- Extended frequency response to 40kHz
- Multi-purpose directional microphone
- Extremely high gain before feedback
- Textbook cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Excellent for both live performance and recording applications
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time
- 30Hz - 40kHz frequency response
- Easily isolate instruments in a recording or live performance setting
Excellent isolation for live or recording settings, order today!
SR40 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 40kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: Male XLR-3 balanced (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 250mm x x 22mm (9.84 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb (225g)