High-quality, dual stereo AES Grade 1 A/D conversion for mastering in digital media.
The Drawmer A2/D2 has been meticulously designed to faithfully and transparently re-create your analog signal in digital format using as simple and intuitive a method as possible. The A2/D2 is a stereo A/D converter delivering simultaneous dual stereo outputs at different selectable sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz - so it is possible to have a main output at, say 192kHz with another at 44.1kHz as a low resolution copy.
A high-quality Burr Brown input stage has been incorporated, coupled with the AES Grade 1 digital converted outputs, making the A2D2 perfect for recording, mastering and post-production from all of your analog-to-digital devices. The analog input is fed simultaneously to two separately controlled outputs both in AES/EBU, SPDIF and TOSLINK formats enabling a backup copy to be made of the signal, as well as solving any connectivity problems and allowing signal distribution.
Microphones are analog, speakers are analog, storage is mostly digital and signal processing can be either analog or digital, software or hardware based. So at some point in the signal path, you'll need an A/D converter. Step up to the Drawmer A2/D2 a high quality A/D converter that faithfully reproduces analog signals in the digital domain.
- Accurate 24 segment peak reading LED bar meters shows incoming signal level from -50dBfs to 0dBfs plus separate overload LEDs.
- Dual input configuration allows either a fully variable input level from -2dBu to +28dBu via front panel rotary controls or 24 turn precision presets for a fully calibrated input.
- Each digital output has selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits, with automatic dither generation.
- The internal low jitter clock generator is Grade 1 AES standard.
- External clock input.
- 3 word clock outputs to allow the A2D2 to act as master clock generator.
- Burr Brown analog input stages.
Step up to the Drawmer A2/D2, a high quality A/D converter that faithfully reproduces your analog signals.