Restock DigiTech Vocalist VL3D Desktop Vocal Harmony Processor
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Add quality backup vocals in your home studio.
Designed for use in the studio, the Digitech VL3D vocal processor offers 3-part harmonies using DigiTech's exclusive MusIQ Technology, which analyzes the singer's voice and adds the most musically correct harmonies while offering realtime voice pitch correction and gender control. Featuring single-level program mobility and 5 user-defined voicing patches, the DigiTech VL3D vocal processor can be programmed on the fly without missing a note. The VL3D's inputs include MIDI In, Out/Thru, guitar or line level, and XLR.
Effects available with the Digitech VL3D processor include reverb (studio, room, and hall) and a pre-effects section with warmth, compression, de-esser, and noise gate. Additionally, there are controls for Harmony Mix, and an A/B part selector with humanizing mix for dialing in precise gender effects.
- 3-part harmonies using DigiTech's exclusive MusIQ Technology which analyzes the singer's voice and adds the most musically correct harmonies
- Real-Time pitch correction
- Gender Control for both male and/or female backing harmonies
- Harmony mix control and A/B part selector
- Single-level programability
- 5 user-defined voicing patches
- Built-in guitar tuner with LED display
- 3 types of Reverb: Studio, room, and hall
- Pre-Effects including Warmth, Compression, De-Esser, and Noise Gate
- MIDI In, Out/Thru
Add an extra vocalist to your band that fits in your gig bag.
Vocalist VL3D Desktop Vocal Harmony Processor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10"W x x 3.5"H x 8"D
- Weight: 5lb.