An advanced vocal harmonizer designed to adapt during live performances.
The Live Harmony instantly adds up to two separate vocal harmonies to your vocals, transforming your performances into harmony-filled masterpieces. Just plug a guitar and a microphone into the Vocalist Live Harmony, then start playing and singing - this intelligent effects box takes care of the rest!
Using patented musIQ technology develop by DigiTech, the Live Harmony senses the chords you're playing on guitar and adds correct natural vocal harmonies to your vocals. As you strum a different chord while you sing a sustained note, you'll hear the harmonies change behind you - just like a virtual team of backup singers.
- Add up to 2 additional voices of natural harmonies using musIQ, the most advanced pitch detection technology
- New advanced double effect technology with intelligent ducking
- Built-in guitar tuner
- New Advanced Feedback Suppression with 12 filters
- Gold Channel global effect for solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check phrase repeater feature for dialing in vocal effects
- Set List-preset arrangement feature
- Up to 70 second vocal phrase looper with unlimited overdubs
Vocalist Live Harmony Guitar Effects Processor Pedal Specifications:
- Microphone Input: Combo Connector XLR 1/4" Stereo Jack
Input Impedance: 3kÎ balanced
Phantom Power: +48 Volts
EIN: -125 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical (150Î source); -128 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical A-weighted (150Î source)
Microphone Input - Maximum Input Level: +18 dBu at minimum gain
Guitar Input: ¼" unbalanced
Guitar Output: ¼" unbalanced
Aux Input Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
Aux Input - Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu
Line Outputs: XLR electronically balanced
Line Outputs - Maximum Output Level: +5 dBu @ 0dBFS
Headphone/Line Output: 1/4" stereo jack, 50Î output impedance
Dynamic Range: 109 dB typical, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, A-weighted
Frequency Response: +0/-2.5 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
THD+Noise: <0.009%, 22 Hz - 22 kHz (mic input to main output) 0 dBu input level <0.006%, 1 kHz, +5 dBu input level
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
Power Requirements: 9 VDC, 800mA, 7.2 W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
Power Supply: PS0920DC
USB Type: USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
Dimensions: 7.9" (W) x 9.2" (L) x 2.5" (H)
Product Weight: 2.7 lb.