Has a tight pickup pattern and handles high SPLs with ease.
The Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. The mic's clarity and warmth makes guitars, amps, percussion and horns sound their very best. The DRI100 microphone's tight pickup pattern isolates your instrument from other performers, while at the same time reducing feedback. Designed to handle high sound pressure levels, the Digital Reference DRI100 mic captures all the subtle nuances of drums and saxophones as well as vocals and stringed instruments.
- Ideal for amps, percussion, horns, acoustic instruments, vocals and more
- Supercardioid polar pattern for maximum gain, minimizes feedback
- Designed to handle high Sound Pressure Levels (SPL)
- Rugged grille, metal body
DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic Specifications:
- 50Hz - 15kHz frequency response
300Î output impedance
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic:
Bought 2 of them for Guitar Amps , work like a charm very pleased . Compared to the Shure SM57 not much difference except the price. For Live performance you can beat them .